|Supported CPU||Supports 9th / 8th Gen Intel Core / Pentium Gold / Celeron processors for LGA 1151 socket|
|Chipset||Intel H310 Chipset|
m-ATX Form Factor
|Memory Slots||2 x DDR4 memory slots up to 32G|
|Supported Memory||Supports DDR4 2666/ 2400/ 2133 MHz|
1x VGA port, supports a maximum resolution of 2048x1536@50Hz, 2048x1280@60Hz, 1920x1200@60Hz
Intel H310 Chipset
|Ports & Connectors|
Realtek ALC887 Codec
|DVI-D||1x DVI-D port, supports a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@60Hz|
|HDMI||1x HDMI port 1.4, supports a maximum resolution of 4096x2160@30Hz|
|LAN||1 x Intel I219-V Gigabit LAN controller|
1 x M.2 slot (Key M)
|PCI-e||1 x PCIe 3.0 x16 slot
2 x PCIe 2.0 x1 slots
Intel H310 Chipset
1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
|Others||1 x TPM module connector|
|Manufacture Warranty||03 years|
MSI H310M Pro-M2 Plus Intel Motherboard
The H310M Pro-M2 Plus LGA 1151 Micro-ATX Motherboard from MSI is built on the Intel H310 chipset with an LGA 1151 socket designed for 8th generation Intel Core, Pentium Gold, and Celeron processors. It's equipped with two DDR4 memory slots that support a max of 32GB of 2666MHz RAM, one PCIe 3.0 x16 slot, two PCIe 2.0 x1 slots, four SATA III ports, and an M.2 slot. Other integrated features include multiple fan connectors, USB ports, DVI-D, VGA, and HDMI outputs, Intel Gigabit LAN, and Realtek ALC889 7.1-channel audio.
The H310M PRO has two fan headers with both DC and PWM control, which enables you to adjust your fans' speeds as needed within BIOS or third-party software.
With DVI-D, VGA, and HDMI ports this motherboard can be connected to a variety of displays utilizing your processor's integrated graphics.
Install a PCIe Gen 2 x4 or SATA M.2 drive on this motherboard for fast storage solutions. With a compatible drive, you'll be able to transfer data at speeds of up to 20 Gb/s. Moreover, you can enable XBoost within MSI's optional software for enhanced SSD speeds. For larger capacity storage, this motherboard has four SATA III ports.
The H310M PRO is built with MSI Audio Boost as well as multiple hardware and software features designed to provide you with a better listening experience.
- Isolated audio design with LED border ensures a better audio signal
- Separated audio layers for clean left and right channels
- De-pop protection prevents loud popping sounds when you plug or unplug or devices
- Dedicated, EMI-shielded high-definition audio processor
- High-quality audio capacitors for a warmer sound
- Connectors for 7.1-channel surround sound
The DDR4 RAM slots on this motherboard feature optimized traces and a fully isolated memory circuit for stable performance. It also supports a variety of RAM from different manufacturers, so be sure to check if yours is compatible. Moreover, you can easily toggle on XMP (Intel Extreme Memory Profile) for faster performance with just a single click within BIOS.
Core Boost technology combines MSI's layout and optimized power design for faster and undistorted current delivery to the CPU. This motherboard is also equipped with over-voltage protection and an EZ Debug LED, which you can use to identify sources of problems.
MSI H310M Pro-M2 Plus Motherboard Additional Features
- EZ Debug LED - Quickly check what's wrong with your system using the onboard LEDs.
- X-Boost - Accessible via MSI's optional software, X-Boost optimizes your USB storage device for better performance.
- LAN Protect - Anti-surge protection against lightning strikes and static electricity for your Ethernet port.
- Command Center - A software used to tune settings, maximize performance, as well as optimize cooling features.
- Live Update - Automatically downloads and installs the latest drivers, BIOS, and software.
- RAMDisk - Create a virtual drive using your system's memory to quickly load software and apps.
- Steel Armor - The steel reinforced PCIe slot increases durability and prevents GPU sag.